range is ok to shoot metal target again.
Remember Mondays still is a work day. So their is a good chance I will be their. So make sure you check before coming out on Mondays.
2016 Conard Bernhardt Cup - Match Dates!!!!! April 22-24, 2016
--The date has been set for the 2016 Conard Cup - mark your calendars.
The CBC Championship honors the memory of Conard Bernhardt. He was one of the best known and most versatile shooting competitors our Country has ever known. Conard is best remembered for his friendliness, good sportsmanship, and ever pleasant demeanor, always going out of his way to help fellow competitors. He was a true gentleman and a man to emulate.
As in past years, The 2016 CBC Championship will consist of a combined 80 shot Smallbore Standard Rifle and 80 shot Smallbore Hunter Rifle Silhouette Match. A total of 160 shots for score will be fired during the two days of competition.
Conard Cup 2012 Results Available Here!
2015 Entry Forms Available below
- Only the first 120 registered shooters shoot, so sign up now.
Conard Cup 2015 Match Program
Conard Cup 2015 Entry Form Only
Club Letter2015 PeEll Sportmen's Club Letter
1). Guests, I don't have a problem with an occasional guest coming along with a member. What I have a problem is with the same guest coming every time. I feel this just a cheap way get out of paying. So this year I will be asking for membership cards. So don't take offense, it's just the way it will be. Believe me it's the last thing I want to do. Lee Roy was the guy that took care of that.
2). Steve Ratkie has taken over as the range officer. He learned from Lee Roy and I think he will fit right in. Other than that I hope you enjoy the range.
3). The main problem now is someone can't figure out we have the silhouettes locked up for a reason. Any chickens or pigs shouldn't be out. If so let me know. They cost around $80 each.
Pe Ell Sportsmens Club
Welcome to the Pe Ell Sportmen's Club website.
We are a rifle range in Pe Ell Washington. We offer a NRA Smallbore & Highpower Silhouette range as well as a great place to sight-in and practice for hunting rifles as well.
The range is 500 meters long with metal swingers at 200 & 300 & 400 & 500 meters. We also have sight-in boards at 50 and 100 yards.
The building is 100 feet long and is 3 sided with 2 wood stoves for heat. The benches are concrete and there are 9 of them.
We have a yearly membership which is $25 before March 31st. And $40 after that.
Directions to range as follows. Take exit 77 off I-5. Go west on State HWY 6 to Pe Ell ( about 23 miles). In Pe Ell there is a stop light take a right and head out of town for about 1.5 miles. Then there will be a little bridge take a right before it on McCormick Creek Rd. Go a half mile and range is on the left.
PeEll Sportsmen's Club Range rules.
- Actions open all times while in building and muzzles up.
- No high power shooting on the 4 sets of rails.
- Don't lean any targets against rails.
- Only shoot the 50 yard board from the first 3 benches on left end of building.
- Always let someone know to have ear protection on before shooting.
- Always put people down range sign out while going down range. Whoever puts sign out brings it back.
- No glass bottles on the range.
- No clay pigeon shooting on the range.
- Clean up brass when done shooting.
- Keep the door closed. If it is open on arrival, close it.
- Put paper garbage in can.
- If someone is down range, rifles should be in racks or bolts out and nobody should be handling firearms.
- No .50 BMG/.50 Cal will be shot at the range.
- No shooting of any type of firearms at any of the rails, that is the double stacked painted rails or the ones up range. They are for smallbore and black powder matches.
- When putting targets down range be sure of what is behind the target. Some people are still putting targets in front of the rails, which causes a lot of damage to them.
- The targets we have up range locked up and for a reason. They are for match use only. Somebody keeps trying get them out, breaking locks or whatever they can do.
- The wood platforms up range are for walking on not hanging targets on. People have been stapling targets on the posts holding the platforms up, and they are getting shot up.
- We are getting a lot of cardboard left at the range. Makes a mess and we have to deal with it. So if you bring it please take it home.
- Any type of full metal jacket or armored bullets are only to be shot at paper.
- When you go down range make sure to turn the red light on. And while people are down range rifles should be left alone, not handled. Best solution is to remove off the bench until line is safe to shoot. Person that turns light on is responsible to make sure everybody is back and then reopen line for shooting.
- Actions should always be open, until they are on bench ready to shoot. Muzzles should always be pointed up while handling them in the building or even outside.
- The most important point I would like to make is, we all need to make sure safety is first and most important thing we keep in mind while at the range. If you see someone not being safe let me know the time and date when it happened. Or if you are comfortable with handling it do it.
.50 BMGNew Rule - Effective Immediately
Attenion Members. Due to liability reasons we are no longer allowing .50 BMG's to be fired at our club. With the extreme range of this firearm we cannot afford to have a bullet leave our range.
I have found 1/2" holes shot through our swingers as well as a crease in the ram swinger. Sorry, if you need a refund contact me.
2016 Club Range Dates
RANGE HOURS 9:00 A.M. TO 7:00 P.M.
This keeps us in good standings with our neighbors. We do not want them mad.
- Black Powder Fun Match - Second Sunday of every month.
- Hunter Education dates:
- February 22nd
- April 19th
- May 22nd
- June 26th
- They will be using the range at 2:00 until they are done.
- Smallbore Silhouette & CLA Smallbore Matches
- Jan. 24
- Feb. 28
- Apr. 22-24 Conard Cup
- May 22
- Jun. 26
- Jul. 31
- Aug. 27-28 State Matches
- Nov. 27
- Highpower Silhouette & CLA & Pistol Cartrdige Matches
- Feb. 6
- Mar. 6
- Apr. 3
- May 1
- Aug 6-7 State Matches
- Special Matches and Dates
- Conard Cup April 22-23, the week of.
- State HP Champ. August 6-7th
- State SB Champ. August 27-28th
- Senior Fund-raiser Smallbore Silhouette match. Nov. 27th
- There might be a couple days during the week set aside for the Lewis County Swat team
- The range will be closed April 22,August 5th,August 26th. It will be only open for match competitors.
The range will having work done the week of April 18th. We will be working on the range for the matches.
Mondays will still be the range work day. So if you are planning to shoot that day you might call before coming on this day or plan on helping. We probably won't be working every Monday. Or check our website for details at www.plsportsmensclub.com
Any time you are coming down and you want to know if the range is open.
Call Steve Wooster at 360-291-3088 or email@example.com
Application2016 Pe Ell Sportsmens Club Application Form
Download here : Application